The Wait of Atom is Jessie Carty‘s 2nd chapbook.
It was released on November 10th, 2009 by Folded Word Press. It is available in print and in e-versions.
The initial 75 handmade copies of this chapbook have sold out. The “green” edition and e-versions are still available.
If you would like to order a print copy of the green version you can do so HERE. If you would like to order directly from me you can send $6 to jessie.carty(at)gmail.com via paypal or drop me an email to make other arrangements. The print version is only available from the author at this time.
E-chapbook version is listed on Amazon for the Kindle and is available from Mobipocket for $.99
If you buy from Amazon or Mobipocket or Goodreads consider going back to maybe rate or review the book? I’d love you for it! Or let me know if you review it on your blog or for a journal.
Excerpts from the chapbook
- To read the title poem stop by Wild Goose Poetry Review
- You can also preview the book at Google Books.
- Discussing avocados and Atom on Kathleen Kirk’s blog.
- Curtis Pierce and wrote a review on Goodreads. Then Andrea Beltran wrote one after reading the eVersion.
- Scott Owens discusses science and poetry along with The Wait of Atom
- There are now two reviews up on Amazon. Thanks to my readers!
- And Sherry Chandler discusses the print edition as well as the poems. Thanks Sherry!
In this video I read a poem from the collection entitled “How We Met: Her Version”:
We also have a video that shows the process for making the print copies below: