Winner of the 2010 NCPA Award for Poetry!
My first full length Poetry Collection Paper House is now available in print and eformats from the most online and indie bookstores for $12 (not including shipping). If you are ordering the book from me the shipping is $1.00. Email or paypal me at jessie.carty(at)gmail.com
Some Ways to Purchase:
- Paper House has been ordered by Powell’s!
- Paper House is listed on Amazon for ordering and/or review writing. It is also listed on international Amazon sites!
- Paper House is listed on Goodreads! Rate, review, list etc!!!
- Paper House is even on Barnes & Noble.
- You can also check with your local independent bookseller.
On Kindle! for $2.99. This links you to US Kindle but it is also available on UK Kindle.
Now available on NOOK! for $2.99!!!
Did you know you can Espresso me!
Did you know that Paper House was nominated for a SIBA award and that it was listed on the contemporary poetry best sellers list for a week!
I had the opportunity to tour around with my book in the local area so here are some of the locations where I have read and had a chance to leave books for sale. Most are signed but not all so check details!
- 1 unsigned copy is at Park Road Books – Charlotte, NC
- 4 unsigned copies in Flyleaf Books - Chapel Hill, NC
- 2 signed copies are now available at Barnhill Books in Winston-Salem, NC
- 1 unsigned copy is available at Shakespeare & Company in Kernersville, NC.
- 1 signed copy at The Literary Bookpost in Salisbury, NC
- 3 unsigned copies available at Page After Page Bookstore in Elizabeth City, NC
- Review by Micah Ling in Tipton Poetry Journal - Issue #17 (online version pending)
- Cynthia Reeser reviewed Paper House for the online journal Prick of the Spindle
- A review or rather poetic response to Paper House as written by poet Scott Owens in the Wild Goose Poetry Review
- Two reviews are now up on Amazon! Bryan Borland’s review also appears on his website where he also presents audio recordings of several of my poems. Awesome!
- Johnsie Noel reviews Paper House on her blog. Thanks!
- The Dead Mule, School of Southern Literature by Helen Losse.
- The first review of my book is now online and the review is also up onGoodreads. Thanks to Mel Bosworth.
- I read a lot from the book and discuss writing in general on Joe Milford’s Blog Talk Radio Show
- I was interviewed about Book Marketing
- Paper House and Folded Word Press get a shout out
A video reading of two poems, by me, from the book as well as a short discussion of the book itself. Well under 5 minutes!
And a YouTuber reads one of my poems!