Fat Girl (a chunky chapbook – 2008 Finalist for the Camber Press Chapbook Contest) is now available from Sibling Rivalry Press
You can order directly from the publisher (or other outlets) or you can order directly from the author. If you are interested in ordering from the author drop her an email at jessie.carty(at)gmail.com or send $13 to her paypal account for the book to include shipping.
The eBook version is also now available from Smashwords in a variety of formats for $4.99!
- Two unsigned copies are available at Barnhill’s in Winston-Salem, NC
- Five unsigned copies are at Park Road Books in Charlotte, NC
- Six unsigned print copies are available at Flyleaf Books in Chapel Hill, NC
- Unsigned copies are available at Malaprop’s Bookstore in Asheville, NC
More about “Fat Girl?”
- Val Russell has written a really fantastic review over at Tuck Magazine. Join the discussion.
- Spencer Dew wrote a review of FG for decomP
- Limn Literary Book Reviews posted a review
- Listed on GoodReads! Where the first review is now live.
- There is also a review up at Jessica Patient’s blog. “Fat Girl” has been welcomed in the UK!
- Listed on Amazon
- How about a whole article about “Fat Girl” in BluePrintReview?
For examples from the book read:
- Woman of Willendoff - blue fifth review
- Fat Girl on Fashion – Young American Poets
- To the Fat Girl at the YMCA Pool - The Dead Mule
Hear the poet (and some of her friends) read a poem from the book:
Or how about the publisher reading a poem?